Great Strides Rehabilitation Offers Clients Easy Access to Services in Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to Great Strides Rehabilitation, a Center of Excellence. We are glad you chose us to assist in helping your child. It is our goal to improve the quality of life for children birth to 21 and their families. We look forward to serving you.
How To Set Up An Appointment
To set up an appointment please call 904.886.3228. A member of our intake department is available Monday–Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Please have your demographic information, insurance information, and primary care physician contact information available for the phone call.
Please Note: To start services we require a prescription order from your child’s pediatrician. If you obtain it from your physician at the time of referral this will save a step during the intake process. If not we will request one for you.
- During the initial phone call we will collect your demographic information and establish you as a patient.
- You will be asked to fill out a new patient packet to be turned in prior to scheduling.
- If your child has Autism and you are seeking Applied Behavior Analysis Services, please include a copy of your child’s diagnostic paperwork.
- We will obtain a script from your primary care doctor, via FAX.
- As a courtesy, we will verify insurance benefits, once your prescription/order is received.
- We ask that you also call the 800 number on the back of your card to clarify your coverage and understand your financial responsibility (copay/coinsurance/deductible).
- We will then pair you with a caring and qualified therapist to meet your therapy needs.
We ask that you arrive 10 minutes early to pick up your child from therapy to go over daily progress and any other questions you may have.
If you find you have to cancel an appointment, please provide 24 hours’ notice prior to cancel your appointment. We understand that emergencies arise from time to time and ask that you call us with as much advance notice as possible. More than 3 last minute cancellations and/or no shows in a quarter will result in a $35.00 cancellation fee.