To set up an appointment
To set up an appointment please call 904.886.3228. A member of our intake department is available Monday–Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Please have your demographic information, insurance information, and primary care physician contact information available for the phone call.
Please Note: To start services we require a prescription order from your child’s pediatrician. If you obtain it from your physician at the time of referral this will save a step during the intake process. If not we will request one for you.
- During the initial phone call we will collect your demographic information and establish you as a patient.
- You will be asked to fill out a new patient packet to be turned in prior to scheduling.
- If your child has Autism and you are seeking Applied Behavior Analysis Services, please include a copy of your child’s diagnostic paperwork.
- We will obtain a script from your primary care doctor, via FAX.
- As a courtesy, we will verify insurance benefits, once your prescription/order is received.
- We ask that you also call the 800 number on the back of your card to clarify your coverage and understand your financial responsibility (copay/coinsurance/deductible).
- We will then pair you with a caring and qualified therapist to meet your therapy needs.